Thursday, September 10, 2009

I'll Tweet You Later

We are finally getting our media/marketing materials together. The Little Buddy web site (www.littlebuddybiscuitcompany.com) has been updated and will be updated more in the coming month, we have a facebook page ( Little-Buddy-Biscuit-Company) and I am on twitter (littlebuddybisc) and we have a new email address (info@littlebuddybiscuitcompany.com). I plan on tweeting about our specials of the day or cool things that are happening at the bakery. I just hope I can find the time to take advantage of the technology that allows you to market yourself in an instant. I have to remember to have a camera ready to document some of the specials we are doing. Thanks to Tony Limuaco of Yarn Monkey for helping me get this all together and I look forward to implementing some new ideas.

My publicist Josie Diels has been working hard to get the word out about Little Buddy so stayed tuned for links to some cool press we are expecting. We are doing a grand opening at the store (yes we are already open after a soft opening now it's official) on Saturday, Septmember 12th from 11:00 AM to 1:00 PM. Borough President Marty Markowitz and Carl Hum President of the Brooklyn Chamber of Commerce will be there to cut a ribbon and speak. Singer/Songwriter, Rocker Supreme Mr. Funky Dan Killian (klogtheblog.wordpress.com/, www.myspace.com/theksband) will debut his hit single the Little Buddy Theme Song. We will be giving out Mr. Bisky buttons and stickers and sampling some treats and we will have specials available all day.

No comments:

Post a Comment