Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Chef Pete's 10 Day Weight Loss Plan

How do you lose about 8 pounds in 10 day? Open a bakery and work 90 hours a week. Good thing too since I have no time to get to the gym, I need to freeze my Harbor Fitness membership. With all the new product I'm making which means taste testing, I move around enough to work it all off. I admit I like the taste testing part, pecan bars, cheddar cheese and chive biscuits, and today hopefully pineapple upside down cake. But my favorite might be the experiment with extra brownie batter. I put the extra batter in two small cake molds, swirled in globs of peanut butter, peanuts and chocolate chips. Me and the staff scarfed down one of them and reluctantly sold the other to the first customer who saw it in the showcase. It's a keeper in the rotation.

No comments:

Post a Comment