Thursday, April 1, 2010

Serenaded At Little Buddy


When you are in the business of serving food to the public you never know when something special and cool can happen. Elizabeth and Jeff, regular customers and a very nice couple, came into our store yesterday to invite us to their upcoming show on Saturday night, April 3rd at Rockwood Music Hall. When I told them that it might be past the bedtime of said baker they offered to sing us a song.

Now having someone sing to you in an unexpected moment and intimate space can be a bit awkward, especially if they are not talented. But boy were my staff and I pleasantly surprised at how talented the Odd Twin (the name they might perform under) were. Elizabeth has a gorgeous voice, Jeff is a good picker and provided great harmonies plus the song was a winner. I couldn't help but tap on the counter to provide some rhythmic support. Boy I wish I could go see them. But you can!

Elizabeth Ziman & Jeff Taylor
Saturday, April 3rd at 11:00 PM
Rockwood Music Hall
184 Allen Street
New York, NY 10002
(212) 477-4155

No comments:

Post a Comment